IT Business Analyst
- This individual is expected to have experience working with business users to understand needs and requirements. IT Business Analyst must have working experience with SAP modules and SQL, ideally also with ABAP.
- The individual will be responsible for interpreting business needs and translating them into application requirements.
- This individual must have a basic understanding of the processes and tools used to develop vision documents, functional requirements documents, use case documents and understand the development life cycle.
- This person must have good communication skills and be able to work effectively with the business in a team environment, collaborate effectively with business analysts from other IT project teams, and interact with application developers and IT professionals of other disciplines. They must be able to multi-task effectively in a high paced IT environment while completing tasks on time for making software faster, flexible and more liquid.
- Understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs and providing practical information for business;
- Close communication with functional teams /designers, other IT project teams, and interact with application developers and IT professionals of other disciplines and build professional relationships with clients.
- Positive representation of the company. Conservation and preservation of confidentiality between customers. The full deployment of own abilities in accordance with their knowledge and conscience. Being an example for subordinate colleagues. Ensuring the economic success of the project.