Interim Manager – Europe
- Experience in project management in automotive / technical environments (OEM, Tier 1 is an advantage)
- Experience in product development for multiple production
- Strong communication, coaching, planning, organization, skills with problem solving
- Ability to run multiple teams in different regions concurrently to meet new product listing requirements (timing, budget, specifications, costs and revenue)
- Ability to communicate with a customer and with team members
- Ing. degree in technical engineering, quality engineering
- Experience on similar position – min. 5 years
- Quality tools knowledge
- Familiar with Lean Principles
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- English or German (B2)
Want to be part of our expert network?
Please complete the application below. Your CV will be included in our database and reviewed by our recruiter. If your professional profile matches the requirements of any of our currentopen projects, we will contact you to discuss options. If we do not currently have a project matching your profile, your CV will remain in our database and we will contact you in the case of further opportunities.